Microwavable, all natural, cannabis-infused popcorn launches in California October 2018
SAN FRANCISCO – October 10, 2018 /Canna Newswire/ – Who doesn’t love popcorn? In an exciting time for the recreational cannabis consumer, Pop-Up Potcorn is a satisfying way to elevate and alleviate. It’s the first cannabis-infused microwaveable bag of popcorn that’s simple, salty, and good for you! And best of all, Pop-Up Potcorn hits “the sweet spot” of consistent micro-dosing with just 5-10 mgs of cannabis per bag.
Pop-Up Potcorn is not intimidating for consumers returning to cannabis or who are just beginning to explore its uplifting effects. Unlike flower, vape cartridges or super-strength edibles, Pop-Up Potcorn is a mild edible that won’t cause consumers to experience the “Oh no, I’m too high” feeling. Thanks to its thoughtful dosage and 100 percent pure cannabis extract, Pop-Up Potcorn is reliably potent without being overwhelming.
Pop-Up Potcorn is a cannabis infused treat sure to delight health-conscious eaters. Made from just four sustainably grown and sourced ingredients, Pop-Up Potcorn is a super clean snack.
Pop-Up Potcorn Highlights:
- THREE FORMULATIONS: THC 10 MG for those looking for a fun, elevating experience; CBD 10 MG for those seeking to de-stress and relax, and THC:CBD 5|5 for balanced effects.
- FRESH & HOT: As the first microwaveable bag of cannabis infused popcorn, it comes out of the bag steaming hot and ready to eat. For the foodie looking for a flavorful snack, Potcorn tastes much better than already popped infused popcorn, which often is gummy and stale.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: the recipe for Potcorn is simple. Sea salt, California-grown popcorn, certified palm oil, and 100 percent pure cannabis distillate.
- STAY SOCIAL: Pop-Up Potcorn is perfect for sharing and socializing at home. Serve as a fun hors d’oeuvre at a BBQ or fight over the bowl with your sweetheart during movie night. As a poppin’ plus, Potcorn does not have an overpowering cannabis odor, and is discreet enough for snacking on at work.
- GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO INHALABLES: Great for people who want to protect their skin & lungs and do not want to smoke or vape cannabis.
Did we mention it’s popcorn…who doesn’t love popcorn? And if cannabis is in it, even better! Pop-Up Potcorn is ideal for consumers who enjoy the taste of good food, want a well-proportioned infused snack, and enjoy the feeling that comes with.
Pop-Up Potcorn retails for about $8.00 per bag, and will be available through Sava, a delivery service based in Northern California and at select dispensaries near you in California.
For press inquiries, please contact Andrea Burnett at The 4twenty Group at 650-207-0917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pop-Up Potcorn
Founded in 2018, Pop-Up Potcorn is a Northern California-based company. Unlike many edibles with small portion sizes and added sugar, Pop-Up’s low dose, single-serving microwavable mini-bags let you enjoy a complete bag of popcorn without worrying about overindulging or overdosing. Their potcorn is crafted with organic popcorn and sustainably sourced ingredients and made without artificial flavors. Potcorn’s snack-size bags come in 3 different cannabis oil blends, each featuring manageable 10mg doses. For more information and where to buy, visit www.popuppotcorn.com.
# # #
The 4twenty Group, LLC